1. We design, install, and administer pension (including defined benefit), profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
2. We administer qualified retirement plans for companies throughout the Northeast. However,
our main concentration is the Mid-Hudson Valley. We will travel to clients’ offices to meet with them and their
employees if they are located within 1 hour of our office or they are located in Manhattan. If not then they
are welcome to travel to our office or communicate with us via phone, fax or e-mail.
3. We have eight staff members, seven of whom are plan administrators. Most of our administrators
have the designation “Qualified Pension Administrator,” and some "Certified Pension Consultant," through
the American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries.
4. We work with attorneys, accountants, financial planners, and insurance agents in developing
retirement programs for their clients.
5. We do not sell products (either insurance or investments).
6. We provide a full retirement plan administrative service which includes providing the
7. We provide a consulting service for answering all pension related questions posed by clients,
their accountants and their attorneys.
8. We automatically review an employer’s plan when Congress amends the Tax Law in order to keep
clients abreast of any changes which may affect them, their employees, or the plan itself. In that regard, we
often make recommendations for altering the plan to keep it in a form most beneficial to the employer and
9. We prepare all plan amendments necessary due to changes in the law and/or changes in the
company’s business situation.
10. Our associated company, Heller Pension Consultants, Inc., provides assistance to clients and
attorneys in matrimonial cases by providing valuations of retirement benefits and preparation of qualified
domestic relations orders in matrimonial cases.